Stop what you are doing immediately and make sure your device operating system is up to date. I’ll be here when you’re done. If you delay updates (also called patches) you could leave yourself vulnerable to attackers. Software developers are continually updating to protect their products and you from hackers. We know this isn’t perfect but you can reduce your risk by simply updating. You also need to make sure all of your applications, not just the operating system, are on the current version. You will miss out on cool new features if you fail to update. You also risk being hacked.
Here is a current urgent security risk requiring an update: https://www.darkreading.com/attacks-breaches/us-cybercommand-warns-of-mass-exploitation-of-confluence-vuln
This is a current breach to be aware of: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/education/2021/09/02/dallas-isd-data-breach-may-have-exposed-social-security-numbers-information-of-students-staff/
Keto Casserole you can share over the holiday. I love this as a fall/winter dish as Keto Comfort food.
- Cooked broccoli cut into small pieces and drained (about 1/2 half head)
- Cooked cauliflower cut into small pieces and drained (about 1/2 head)
- Grilled or cooked Chicken Breast cut into small pieces 1 1/2 cup
- heavy whipping cream (not whipped) 2 Tbs
- sour cream 1 cup
- cheddar cheese 1 1/2 cup
- onion powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Optional add additional spices if you are adventurous (paprika, curry, and others)
- salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat your oven to 350. Combine the ingredients in a bowl but reserve 1/2 cup of cheese for the top. Use a baking dish of your choice. I use glass baking dishes. Spray the baking dish with cooking spay. Spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 30 minutes.